04 5 / 2012
Nail polish haul!
I’ve been a bad girl this week, guys. But I think it’s ok, it’s been more than a month since the last time I bought any nail polish that was actually for me :p (been doing CPs and swaps).
So, here’s what will be coming at my doorstep in some weeks (will update with pics then):
- OPI Don’t Touch my Tutu and You Callin’ me a Lyre? Both from the NYC Ballet collection. GUYS, I didn’t own any sheers before this. Hopefully the jelly formula will be more appealing.
- Orly Ingenue, from the Holiday Soirée collection, ‘cause I had a lemming for Zoya Faye (and Zoya is impossible to find). Thank goodness for dupes :D
- China Glaze Strawberry Fields. For $2! :D I had been looking for this little gem and today, when I went to the mall, there it was, in a little clearance bin. Thank goodnes, it’s gorgeous~
Also a very kind NBer is sending my way:
- Zoya Arizona, from the Beach collection. ZOMG this is the most gorgeous orange creme. And I’ll be honest, I also wanted this because I’m a huge Grey’s Anatomy fan.
- Zoya Mimi, gorgeous, gorgeous purple glassfleck.
- Essie Navigate Her, the most perfect pistachio green. Ever.
Next month it’s gonna be AWESOME NAIL MAIL month~
Permalink 1 note